Wednesday 23 September 2015

We Celebrate Marriage Anniversary

Awwwww! Today as we celebrate our marriage anniversary my hubby made this post...... "9 years ago I took you to the Altar of God to say I do, to cling to you for better for worse, for richer for poorer, to live and cherish you till death do us part... I may not have kept all these promises but you're still there for me... Thank you for tolerating me all these years. Yes I didn't make mistake in choosing you to live forever with me. I still choose you today, tomorrow and forever. You're such a virtuous woman full of wisdom, intelligent, caring, hard working and God fearing creature. Choice of every man will want to have! I'm blessed to have you my honey. Happy Anniversary to us... I pray for peace & unity of God and fruitfulness to abide on us as we renew our marriage vows! Thank you my Angel, my love, my honey pie, my sister, my friend, my mother, my life and my all...". 
I'm honoured indeed...live you loads my boo!!! *kisses* #hugs#

No comments:

Post a Comment